Friday, December 29, 2006

Thanks to Venus and Mars (I think)!

Yesterday I decided to change the look of my blog. It wasn't as difficult as I had imagined : change basic template, dabble with html (after reading a variety of advice on other blogs) - voila! The hardest part was finding a graphic to add to the header. I chose and tried several, all looked fine, then I realised they were all subject to copyright. Eventually I decided to use a photograph I took myself last year in Manchester, England. I cropped it, and......well, it'll do for now! I wonder what starry influences set me out on yesterday's task? I've investigated transits and found that Venus was transiting over my Mercury while Mars passed over natal Venus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo - so, so cool looking! I love the graphic you chose. Hurrah!

Velvet Blade said...

I love your new look! It appeals to my Libra Midheaven and Venus in Libra! Great choice of pic!

-Vel

Twilight said...

Thanks April and Velvet Blade !

I'm about to rifle through my husband's amateur artwork next to see if he has anything I could use as an alternative header. He'll probably expect royalties......Yeah, right!
:-)
Ann (Twilight)