Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Alan Colmes to Move On. (Told ya!)

It's interesting that Alan Colmes is about to leave his 12-year position as co-host with Sean Hannity each weeknight on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes". This happens just as Saturn transits his cluster of Virgo planets and he approaches a second Saturn Return.

Alan reported the news on his blog Liberaland yesterday. A prediction I tentatively made back in January has materialised

In a post on new year's Day 2008 ("Which One's The Conservative?") I wrote:

"I've had a second Saturn Return, too, and Alan has one due around the time of the November election - I'd be surprised if something that happens around that time doesn't change his career in some way, and mark the start of a new life chapter."


(The above is a chart set for 12 noon in the absence of a birth time, so ascendant sign not accurate though all planetary positions apart from Moon are as shown)

Transiting Saturn is at 20 degrees of Virgo at present, sitting between Alan's natal Mercury, Venus and Saturn, heading for the Saturn Return which won't be exact until late next summer, due to a retrograde period, January to May, then it begins to move direct again. That retro period could well coincide with the time when Alan is preparing his new ventures.

It's time for another chorus of my oft repeated refrain (with apologies to Bob Dylan) "Something is happening here, but we don't know what it is....do we Mr. Jones?" As I intend to keep on saying, ad nauseam: this stuff works!!

3 comments:

anthonynorth said...

And neither does Mr North :-)
But I'll keep thinking about it.

By the way, your comment on my blog was moderated for some reason. I've rescued it now.

Twilight said...

Yes, do, AN. I'll be interested to know what you come up with :-)

Thank you for doing battle with the dreaded WP Comment watchdog on my behalf. He must be wary of me - I'll throw him a bone next time. ;-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.