Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Way


Before I begin throwing some items out of my astrological toybox, I'm going to write a few lines about my own way of thinking about astrology. I also want to acknowledge some of those who have helped me thus far on the way along my lengthy learning curve.


I see astrology as a delicate wildflower. Natural, fragile, yet strong enough to withstand the vagaries of climate; simple, yet carrying within it the complexity of nature itself. It was never meant to be used as part of a sophisticated corsage, an altar dressing, an abstract piece of artwork, or to be crushed for its perfume , or dissected for experimentation. It deserves to be understood for what it is : an intrinsically beautiful part of nature. Like a wildflower, astrology deserves to be treated gently, lightly and with great respect.


I acknowledge with gratitude the helpful information I have gleaned (and continue to glean) from a variety of sources, past, present. A few names and places - not exhaustive, but representative :-


Jonathan Cainer, Robert Hand, Zane Stein, Antero Alli, Carl Payne Tobey, C.E.O. Carter,
Eric Francis, Philip Sedgwick, Bill Herbst, William D. Tallman, Ken Gillman, Candy Hillenbrand, Therese Hamilton, Sirman A. Celâyir, Dr. Patrice Guinard. Members of message boards - AstroChat, Tribe, Zarathu.


THANK YOU ALL !








No comments: