Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An Astro-Meme-ish Day


In the archives of Sunday Stealing,
a blog where the speciality is finding, stealing (with credits) and modifying meme-ish items from other blogs, I found "Sassy Meme" (January), see original at link. My own version of Sassy Meme, is much different from the original - that's evolution for ya!





Sassy Astrological Meme + my tongue in cheek responses in purple.

1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to a person with prominent Scorpio in their astrological makeup, what would you say?
....Lighten up. They are NOT out to get you!

2. If you had to be the parent of a Sun in Gemini with Gemini Moon and rising or a Sun in Pisces with Pisces Moon and rising , who would you choose and why?
Pisces, because a triple Gemini would wear me out and compete too energetically with my Aquarian clever-clogs mentality.

3. Is there a planet that you wish had a more, or less, prominent place (stronger or weaker by position) in your natal chart? If so, which one?
I would like it if Pluto were out of my first house where it opposes my Sun, and probably cramps my style.

4. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can have either Scorpio magnetic eyes, gorgeous Leo hair or a slim wiry body like Gemini for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
Decisions, decisions! If I choose Gemini body do I get ratty hair and crossed eyes though? I'll stay as I am and put up with it, I might be worse off - and that's saying something!

5. If you could have been born with Sun in any sign of the zodiac different from your own, which would you choose? I'd like to have Sun in Sagittarius.

6. If you could go back and visit one astrologer who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be?
I'd visit Grant Lewi and ask him why his interpretation of Aquarius Sun with Aries Moon is so crappy, and what did someone with those placements ever do to upset him.

7. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Button) which would you choose and why?
Age forward, but with the ability to fast-forward a few decades then come back again. I'm very curious to see how things will turn out after I'm gone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. I didn't get the dead astrologer question. It's the one I was sure I had an answer for.

Twilight said...

Hi Astrology...Now don't leave us guessing. Tell us your answer to that question! :-)

Unknown said...

Nah, I'll leave you guessing. It's more fun that way.




ver: joklis

even the computer gets it

Unknown said...

Ha ha; I was kidding. My favorite dead astrologer is Evangeline Adams. We share a birthday.

Twilight said...

Astrology~~~ Ah! Another Aquarius Sun then. Yes, I like her style too. :-)