Thursday, January 04, 2007

Astrology Bloggers



I'm learning that my astrology-blogging colleagues are a kindly bunch.
It has been most encouraging to receive support when feeling adrift among what seems like billions and billions of blogs. Thank you for the mention of my blog in yours - it's much appreciated. I'm still learning blogging procedure and how to do the linkback trackback thingies, so if I fail to acknowledge or return a compliment it's not because I don't want to, it's because my half-assed attempts to do it correctly have resulted in a cyber-tangle.

I've been really impressed by all the astrology blogs I've read. A valuable resource is being built up, and I hope astrology fans will soon become aware of it in greater numbers. I feel rather awkward because I'm not an astrologer proper, like most astrology bloggers. I write about what comes into my mind day by day, and use the basic astrology I've taught myself over the years. I hope that my efforts might encourage others to learn more. My pet aim is to convince someone who is a sceptic/skeptic, or is completely ignorant about the subject, that there IS some truth in astrology.
Thanks again y'all. On with the blogging!


No comments: