Saturday, June 15, 2019

Lemons

Learning Curve OTE will remain on hiatus for a few days more, pending clarification of the state of my continuing medical issues. Once I know for sure what's what I'll "journal it" here. For now, all I'll say, regarding my state of mind, is something I heard during an episode of "Third Rock from the Sun", a night or two ago - declared by "Harry" played by French Stewart (my favourite character in the programme):

"When life gives you lemons...eat the damn lemons!"

6 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Oh wow T, I hope things work out for you. You keep bouncing back and your attitude is stellar (catch that?!)

Know that we are here and rooting for you.

XO
WWW

Anonymous said...

Now you're leaving us dangling about why you might be eating lemons for your health! Always wise to do a bit of internet self-doctoring. You have anyjazz to make the lemons sweeter and he has you to provide some tartness - lol. We blog fans summons you to a quick recovery.

Twilight said...

Wisewebwoman ~ Thank you WWW, I'm hoping for a bounce or two! XX

Twilight said...

Anonymous ~ I learned cliff-hangers from watching too much TV. :) Yes, you are so right on all counts. Thank you kindly!

R J Adams said...

Thinking of you, Ann. Let's know how you get on.
RJ.

Twilight said...

RJ Adams ~ Thank you, RJ. Will do.