Thursday, September 06, 2012

ADVENTURE TIME!




My hat don't hang on the same nail too long
My ears can't stand to hear the same old song
And I don't leave the highway long enough
To bog down in the mud
Cause I've got ramblin' fever in my blood

I caught this ramblin' fever long ago
When I first heard a lonesome whistle blow
If someone said I ever gave a damn
They damn sure told you wrong
I've had ramblin' fever all along

Ramblin' fever, the kind that can't be measured by degrees
Ramblin' fever, there ain't no kind of cure for my disease......etc.

(Written and sung by Merle Haggard
).

I'll be back...when the ramblin's done.

4 comments:

R J Adams said...

Have a great time!

Wisewebwoman said...

Yo T:

Happy trails!

XO
WWW

James Higham said...

Watch out, everyone - Twilight's on the move again. :)

Ditto to the other two commenters.

Twilight said...

RJ, WWW, James ~~~

Thanks all - it was grand!